Calendar November 2023
Calendar November 2023
31.10 Bitcoin Whitepaper Day
- On this day in 2008, Satoshi Nakamoto first presented the Bitcoin Whitepaper to his newsletter subscribers. Since then, crypto enthusiasts have celebrated this day as Bitcoin Whitepaper Day.
01.11 — Federal Reserve interest rate decision
- Eight times a year, the Federal Reserve, functioning as the U.S. Central Bank, convenes to deliberate on monetary policy alterations. The outcomes of these deliberations, which could result in an increase, decrease, or maintenance of the interest rate, hold sway over investor behavior towards stocks, bonds, and the U.S. dollar.
01.11 — Bitcoin Logo Day
- Back in 2010 on this date, an artist known as bitboy introduced his design for the Bitcoin logo on the Bitcointalk forum, a design that has since become the global symbol for Bitcoin.
02.11 — Сardano Summit 2023 in Dubai (UAE)
03.11 — U.S. unemployment rate data release
- A high unemployment rate percentage indicates weaknesses in the labor market, negatively affecting the U.S. economy and its currency. On the other hand, a low unemployment rate is perceived as a positive sign, boosting confidence in the USD.
03.11 — ApeFest 2023 in Hong Kong
07.11 — NEARCON 2023 in Lisbon, Portugal
08.11 — Binance Blockchain Week in Istanbul, Turkey.
09.11 — DAO Maker project token unlock
- (14.46 million tokens valued at $8.37 million, representing 5.15% of the total supply).
11.11 — Australian Crypto Convention in Melbourne (Australia)
12.11 — Aptos project token unlock
- (24.84 million tokens valued at $168.94 million, representing 2.48% of the total supply).
13.11 — WhiteBIT Coin token unlock
- (31.58 million tokens valued at $178.13 million, representing 7.90% of the total supply).
13.11 — Web Summit in Lisbon (Portugal)
13.11 — Devconnect in Istanbul, Turkey
14.11 — Release of the U.S. Consumer Price Index (CPI) Data
- The CPI is a vital tool for measuring price changes for goods and services, providing insights into inflation trends in the U.S. Higher than expected CPI readings bolster the USD, potentially weakening cryptocurrencies, while lower readings have the opposite effect..
15.11 — The ICO of the BitConnect platform began
- On this day in 2016, the BitConnect cryptocurrency platform launched its ICO, later revealed to be a massive Ponzi scheme and one of the biggest scams of the 2016-2017 ICO boom.
17.11 — ETHGlobal Istanbul conference in Istanbul (Turkey).