Bitgert (BRISE) Crypto Review
Bitgert, an engineering initiative launched in July 2021, is known for its focus on blockchain products. Moving beyond its initial foray into consulting and app development, Bitgert now stands as an independent cryptocurrency ecosystem with its unique token, BRISE.
The Founders of Bitgert Project: What We Know
Bitgert's approach to startup financing and the anonymity of its founders have drawn notable attention.
Maintaining a veil of mystery, the project founders have kept the community intrigued with the prospect of revealing their identities, which they suggest will be quite the revelation. Yet, Bitgert's official stance, shared via social media, implies that the founders will stay anonymous until the day cryptocurrencies become universally accepted by global governments, in line with the principles of digital currency. Given these terms, skeptics might suggest we may never learn their names.
The community’s patience with the founders' anonymity is waning, especially after a jest about the main founder's intentions to enroll in college, which rattled the trust in the project. Such jests can tarnish Bitgert's reputation and affect the market value of its token.
It is known that Bitgert is headquartered in Iceland and has bootstrapped its growth without external capital infusion. To date, no venture capitalists or institutional investors are backing the project. But the narrative might soon change with talks of establishing Bitgert Ventures to attract investment and partnerships to expand the Bitgert ecosystem.
What is Bitgert Crypto?
Operating on the BNB network, Bitgert (BRISE) encompasses a range of solutions in DeFi, NFT, Web 3.0, and Metaverse:
- Bitgert Chain: An EVM-compatible blockchain, renowned for its extremely low gas fees ($0.00000001 per transaction), operating on a Proof of Authority (PoA) consensus.
- BRISE dApp Wallet: A versatile wallet for Android and iOS, supporting BRC20, ERC20, and BEP20 tokens.
- BRISE Swap: Serving as a decentralized exchange within the BNB network, this platform offers an efficient and economically viable option for BEP20 token trades, contending with PancakeSwap.
- BRISE Staking: This feature enables BRISE token holders to stake project assets, earning rewards in BUSD.
- GEO Web3: This is a platform for locating real estate purchasable with cryptocurrency.
- Bitgert Bridge: Currently in development, this feature is set to facilitate the seamless transfer of assets between the BNB and Bitgert chains.
Bitgert envisions becoming a comprehensive global payment system. At present, Bitgert (BRISE) serves as a peer-to-peer P2P service within the BRISE dApp Wallet, enabling platform clients to trade directly and execute transactions swiftly, securely, and with negligible fees.
What is Bitgert’s Cryptocurrency (BRISE)?
BRISE serves as the native token of the Bitgert project. It functions as the intermediary currency in P2P transactions carried out using the BRISE Wallet dApp.
The total supply of BRISE is set at 1 quadrillion coins, allocated in the following manner:
- 50% for burning;
- 38% for liquidity pool contributions;
- 7% for development and marketing;
- 5% for the developer team.
As of the time this overview was written:
- Bitgert cryptocurrency's price stood at $0.0000001770;
- The circulating supply was 395,688,215,721,653 coins;
- Its market capitalization reached $69,112,892;
- The daily trading volume was $1,907,345;
- A total of 380 trillion BRISE coins had been burned.
Price fluctuations of Bitgert’s cryptocurrency since the inception of the project. Source: coinmarketcap
The asset's all-time high was captured on March 7, 2022, at a value of $0.0000016.
A distinctive aspect of Bitgert's cryptocurrency is its buyback mechanism. Here, each transaction triggers a 5% fee, held within a smart contract. Part of this fee is then used for the automated repurchase of tokens from the liquidity pool, which are subsequently burned.
There's a roadmap to incinerate 99% of BRISE's total supply to stabilize and calibrate a fair market valuation for the asset. The official site notes that in addition to systematic burning, the project's custodians reserve the right to manually initiate burns if deemed essential for maintaining the token's market value.
Bitgert also rewards its investors with a 4% fee dividend from each transaction, distributed in the form of BUSD tokens. In sum, the network levies a 12% fee on transactions.Therefore, the project's revenue model is underpinned by the fees associated with the utilization of BRISE, including purchases, staking, and conversions.
Where to Buy Bitgert’s Crypto (BRISE)
BRISE tokens are accessible for purchase across a variety of trading platforms, encompassing a mix of centralized (CEX) and decentralized (DEX) exchanges such as:
- PancakeSwap (V2);
Platforms offering Bitgert’s cryptocurrency. Source: bitgert.com